- Safe, prompt and reliable organization of patients travel to the site and back will increase patients interest in the trial, expedite patients retention rates, increase compliance with trial schedule and reduce workload of study coordinators.
- We can make you sure that implementation of Patient Travel and Transportation Service to the study has positive impact on patient enrollment, compliance and drop-out rate at reasonable cost.
- IRM travel coordinators will organize and support any type of transfer. Options include to dedicated transfers by car, taxi, ambulance, train or plane.
- IRM transportation network covers all regions of Ukraine and includes at least 2 providers per region to ensure undisrupted provision of service.
- IRM has developed procedures for quality and operational oversight and constantly monitors the metrics. Service is provided 24/7.
- Based on individual requirements of our clients, we can offer a various services that will make your next business trip arrangements successful. We can provide individual and group travel services either pre-planned or on-demand within Ukraine and abroad.
- Dedicated account manager responsible for operational oversight, cost control and reporting makes a great deal for each organization.
- Implementation of this service saves time of company employees, provides cashless travel options for employees and guests, reduction of accountancy workload and associated expenses.
- Implementation of travel policy, compliance, focused spending, consolidation of travel purchases and preferred vendor selection
- Establishing direct and indirect cost-and-time saving procedures
- Negotiating and enrolling your company in business rewards programs
- Dedicated account manager
- Flexible order procedure
- Support 24/7
- Transparent reporting, finance and pro-active budget control
- Support with visa and medical insurance
- Recommendations for optimizing the costs of business travel
- Whenever you need a local event in Ukraine or an event abroad IRM experienced event team will be able to assist you. No matter if you require functional support or full service event-management, IRM commitment is to stay one step ahead in order to fulfill our customers’ existing and ever-changing requirements of biopharmaceutical industry.
- We are keen to organize our events as efficient, quality events that support the targets and make sure that these targets are communicated to dedicated audience. We help to utilize the event as a platform for networking. Communication and contacts gained through such events can lead to greater success of your project.
- Clinical Trial Investigator Meetings
- Sales and Conference Meetings
- Medical Education Events
- Patient Engagement &
Association Management Programs
- Product Launch Events
- Medical Congresses
- Strategic Event Planning
- Event Management
- Meeting Technologies
- Venue Finding and Set-up
- Production & Logistics
- Travel Management
- Referral Networks
- Content Management
- Patient Reimbursement tools
- Patient Retention Services
- Analysis of Regulatory and Ethical challenges
- Analysis of proposed timelines
- KOLs engagement in protocol review
- Verification of investigators interest
- Epidemiology and eligible population review
- Review of competitive landscape
- Logistical challenges
Feasibility is designed to identify, qualify and select the right sites for the clinical trial including aspects:
- Presentation of essential elements of trial protocol to site staff
- Discussion of trial design and procedures
- Site enrollment capabilities and verification of provided data
- Verification of adequacy and availability site staff
- Local Ethics Committee requirements and review timelines
- Experience of the site in handling such type of study
- Experience with study-specific assessments
- Contract requirements and average time of contract review process
- PI/site financial expectations
- Baseline (standard of care) treatment available to patients
- Ongoing and competing studies at the site IRM site database includes 664 sites with on-job experience in clinical trials.
Understanding the importance of site performance for the study IRM has built a set of Site Support Services that allow sites to concentrate on their main task - recruitment and care of patients. IRM services are scalable and depending on client needs we provide full-time, part-time, short and long term support as well as holiday or even on-call support. We can build an Infrastructure to support clinical trial sites both on site and country levels.
We are focusing on the following areas: Rapid Site Activation Accelerated Subject Recruitment Timely and reliable data.
- Staff Insourcing
- Guides and Checklists
- Equipment Supply
- Site Contracting
- Ethics Committee management
- Data Entry/Cleaning Support
- TMF support
IRM mission is to make clinical research done better,
faster, more efficient and with robust results
IRM is the power that moves clinical
To achieve sustainable growth we, at IRM, established the following vision statements:
To improve clinical research by enhancing the industry with tailored solutions
To become a trusted partner for the industry. To become a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
IRM was founded in 2016 when industry professionals identified an unmet need in professional and reliable partner who can support all parties involved in clinical research starting from patients followed by sites, CROs and Sponsors in their daily work. Their main target was to create a company that combines specific methodological expertise with operational acumen to help customers achieve drug development and business objectives. IRM provides operational and consultancy services for all types of clinical trials, from phase I to IV, ties all required expertise and skills together and assumes overall responsibility for the execution of awarded projects and programs. Extensive clinical trial know-how is available over a broad range of therapeutic areas. Since its foundation company owners saw business alerts and enriched service portfolio to meet customers expectations and reflect its even stronger footprint in clinical research expertise.
Teatralna str., office 3.